Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
You Don't Know I_vote_lcapYou Don't Know I_voting_barYou Don't Know I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

You Don't Know

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Laughing5

Laughing5

You Don't Know Empty
PostSubject: You Don't Know   You Don't Know I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:19 am

You don't know. You don't know my world. What I see every day through these eyes. You can say you didn't watch me cry. You can lie. But you don't know. Every day like life is a show. And I'm the star in the circle of light forcing a smile every night. Just to please these people I'm forced to know. Though you say you understand. you never held out your hand for me to take...for me to shake. For me to hold. You don't know. How cold you've become. Shoving me away like I'm some piece of stone broken off from it's home. all alone. So you don't know. You won't know. That's alright. I'll get on with life. You can watch me go.. go on to better things. So why don't you watch me leave...and succeed. For I don't need you to tell me that I've sunken so low. I am something you don't know.

Last edited by Laughing5 on Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I ended it strangely the first time! I wanted it to end with YOU DON'T KNOW! i thinks it's a bit more powerful that way...)
Back to top Go down

You Don't Know
Page 1 of 1