HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla

daryscarol

Eric

ajax245

TheRussianFool

xxAtimisKxx

JeVoisTout

Enrin

Laughing5

Hobo-Joe

Share | 

Education System, Wax Wings Version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:03 am

So I was doing homework and I started to wonder how we could better the education system. My personal opinion is that it should be more hands on and we should start teaching kids how to do their jobs sooner. for example if a child is interested in becoming a politician he/she should be in debating classes along with civics classes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:02 am

Nice title. (teehee) okay. so you say that there should be more specialization early on? Go to Europe, bro. that's how it goes down up in that hizzy. i guess America has this thing about letting you choose what you want to do later in life. also, you said the HW should be more hands on. well that would work... for some. Some people, such as me, a book and pen and some paper is all that is needed to learn a subject.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 am

Yes I think there should be more specialization.... and if they don't know what they want to do when they are about middle school age then they can take general education till figure out what they to do. And with this system some people would save money on schooling because they wont need to go to school to figure out they don't like to do that anymore
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 am

so its a money issue? cut military spending to... let's go with 0%. problem solved. 50% of our budget (personal estimation) goes into science, education, help for third world. with nuclear powers around the world there is no need for huge military forces. wanna know why? say we start a war (an actual one, with an actual super power, not the middle east) and one side begins to lose. instant solution to losing: nuke the fuck out of the other country. or at least debate that shit. wars in the next hundred, two hundred years are going to be debates rather than guns. woah, okay this was just free-form writing. i hope it doesn't answer your question. also, i love to use the intro "also,"...
Back to top Go down
TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:32 am

No it is not a money problem it is a learning problem. The college system makes it harder to get into their college and high school students just have another reason to just cheat on test. Especialy when those kids are smart but their to lazy to do the work. The education system needs to be more personalized for each student and general
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 am

lol competition is what makes us do better. but in agreement with the cheating, it's just another way of fucking up the system. like honestly.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:41 am

I think the problem with the specialization idea is that most people don't know what it is they want to do. And even if they did know, these things usually change (although most people our age would like to think not.) So, what is best is to prepare everyone for everything and hope it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Education System, Wax Wings Version   

Back to top Go down

Education System, Wax Wings Version
Page 1 of 1