Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
Aaron Carter is back!! I_vote_lcapAaron Carter is back!! I_voting_barAaron Carter is back!! I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
Aaron Carter is back!! I_vote_lcapAaron Carter is back!! I_voting_barAaron Carter is back!! I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

Aaron Carter is back!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xxAtimisKxx

xxAtimisKxx

Aaron Carter is back!! Empty
PostSubject: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 9:25 am

His career will be over as soon as his balls drop just like aaron lol.
Back to top Go down
JeVoisTout

JeVoisTout

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:53 am

Because autotune and repetitive lyrics classify you as a musical genius.

The first time I heard him, I swear to God I thought I was listening to twelve year old girl.
Back to top Go down
xxAtimisKxx

xxAtimisKxx

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:18 am

I know aaron carter amirite?

but truly i dont get how people can even enjoy this music!!!
Back to top Go down
JeVoisTout

JeVoisTout

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:28 am

I've been "fortunate" enough to find some insight on the liking of this resurrected Arron Carter. Earlier this evening, I was eating dinner at my girlfriend's when I overheard a conversation between her 12 year old sister and her friends. As they played Rock Band, one of them mentioned how Justin "The Man" Bebier should have a song on the game. Sensing a possibility to shed light on the situation, I asked why they liked him so much. They said, and I kid you not, "His voice is so low and manly."

Blew my mind. What the eff.
Back to top Go down
xxAtimisKxx

xxAtimisKxx

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:04 am

Are their ears broken?
I guess when you are 12 yourself his voice would seem low but not manly in anyway. Barry White has a manly voice, not that kid that hasn't gone through puberty.
Back to top Go down
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:05 pm

JeVoisTout wrote:
I've been "fortunate" enough to find some insight on the liking of this resurrected Arron Carter. Earlier this evening, I was eating dinner at my girlfriend's when I overheard a conversation between her 12 year old sister and her friends. As they played Rock Band, one of them mentioned how Justin "The Man" Bebier should have a song on the game. Sensing a possibility to shed light on the situation, I asked why they liked him so much. They said, and I kid you not, "His voice is so low and manly."

Blew my mind. What the eff.

um...wow. just wow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
JeVoisTout

JeVoisTout

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 9:00 am

xxAtimisKxx wrote:
Are their ears broken?
I guess when you are 12 yourself his voice would seem low but not manly in anyway. Barry White has a manly voice, not that kid that hasn't gone through puberty.

On that note, someone needs to run his voice through a pitch filter and post it here.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 9:19 pm

JeVoisTout wrote:
xxAtimisKxx wrote:
Are their ears broken?

On that note, someone needs to run his voice through a pitch filter and post it here.

I'm on it.
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aaron Carter is back!!   Aaron Carter is back!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aaron Carter is back!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wax Wings Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: