Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_vote_lcapAnonymity vs. Identity. I_voting_barAnonymity vs. Identity. I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
Anonymity vs. Identity. I_vote_lcapAnonymity vs. Identity. I_voting_barAnonymity vs. Identity. I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

Anonymity vs. Identity.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hobo-Joe

Anonymity vs. Identity. Empty
PostSubject: Anonymity vs. Identity.   Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:05 am

Hello everyone i am Hobo-Joe I was told about this little community by JeVoisTout. He said it was a small community of similar minded individuals that respect the creative mind so i thought i would drop in introduce myself and leave a piece of my work for you guys to critique.

We have lived in the shadows for years untold waiting and watching chaos take hold upon a society whose pedestal we have watched rapidly decay along with morals of our generation great
From the darkest corners and streets our ideas have flourished among those souls and minds that are the poorest
We have whispered in the ears of the desolate and deprived who must struggle and fight to survive while the rich sit and relax in their snug little chairs so lofty and high
Among these millions we walked unnoticed nurturing and cultivating many intelligent young minds
Slowly our numbers grew over the ages with secrets passed down from generation to generation.
Our philosophies were held in the hearts of many yet we watched as chaos and darkness descended.
But now we have decided that it is time to awake and step from the shadows from where we raised to take charge and try to change a world that has fallen into disrepair.
So here we are doing our best for: We will not tire nor will we break, because a will made of diamond is not so easily changed.
With our minds born of darkness and hearts rooted in order we are the Identity that combats the Anonymity.
Back to top Go down
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Anonymity vs. Identity.   Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:10 am

That is bad ass. like literally. i love the whole message too. welcome to WW hope to see you post s'more
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
Hobo-Joe

PostSubject: Re: Anonymity vs. Identity.   Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:16 am

I am glad you liked it I will definitely post some more.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Anonymity vs. Identity.   Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Interesting... This ideology could be applied to so many facets of our culture. I like it.

Also, welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anonymity vs. Identity.   Anonymity vs. Identity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anonymity vs. Identity.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wax Wings Forums :: Poetry-
Jump to: