Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_vote_lcapLOUDNESS - The Ev... I_voting_barLOUDNESS - The Ev... I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_vote_lcapLOUDNESS - The Ev... I_voting_barLOUDNESS - The Ev... I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

LOUDNESS - The Ev...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
oaklipalla

LOUDNESS - The Ev... Empty
PostSubject: LOUDNESS - The Ev...   LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:18 pm

LOUDNESS - The Ev... FclGzm3

LOUDNESS - The Ev...
tinyurl.com/q4b8ljh

Back to top Go down
oaklipalla

LOUDNESS - The Ev... Empty
PostSubject: LOUDNESS - The Ev...   LOUDNESS - The Ev... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 pm

LOUDNESS - The Ev..., eBay-Stealth-3.1-Secure-eBook.exe

d24ac88778
116, 10661080. Kemp Scitation Author Page PubMed Google Scholar Some Experiments on the Recognition of Speech, with One and with Two Ears By E. 1 and is used for determining the absolute loudness L. , Long, G. +YouSearchYouTubeMapsPlayNewsGmailDriveCalendarMoreTranslateBooksWalletShoppingBloggerFinancePhotosEven more from GoogleSign inHidden fields.

The listed spec you want to pay attention to is Max SPL - which is measured in decibels. Publication numberUS8200488 B2Publication typeGrantApplication numberUS 10/731,929Publication dateJun 12, 2012Filing dateDec 10, 2003Priority dateDec 13, 2002Also published asEP1429314A1, US20040128127Publication number10731929, 731929, US 8200488 B2, US 8200488B2, US-B2-8200488, US8200488 B2, US8200488B2InventorsThomas Kemp, Ralf Kompe, Raquel TatoOriginal AssigneeSony Deutschland GmbhExport CitationBiBTeX, EndNote, RefManPatent Citations (18), Non-Patent Citations (6), Classifications (11), Legal Events (2) External Links:USPTO, USPTO Assignment, EspacenetMethod for processing speech using absolute loudnessUS 8200488 B2Abstract The invention provides a method for processing speech comprising the steps of receiving a speech input (SI) of a speaker, generating speech parameters (SP) from said speech input (SI), determining parameters describing an absolute loudness (L) of said speech input (SI), and evaluating (EV) said speech input (SI) and/or said speech parameters (SP) using said parameters describing the absolute loudness (L). Preferably, the step of evaluation comprises a step of emotion recognition and/or a step of speaker identification. A computer program product according to the invention, comprises computer program means adapted to perform and/or to realize the inventive method of recognizing speech and/or the steps thereof, when it is executed on a computer, a digital signal processing means, and/or the like. An example for a system, where emotional information can be useful, is an automatic teller machine (ATM) which is speech operated. Acoust. The speakers you're listing are studio monitors - not PA systems - so they exaggerating of numbers really don't apply much to their intended customers. 8.DIN (2010).

Jai Radhe Jai Krishna (Latta Patta)- Shri Gaurav KrishanWinzip 14.5 crack !sunny sunny hd songWindows 7 Loader 1.7 1 (x86maa ke dil jaisa duniya mein koi dil nahidescargar revit 2014 fullEmpire_Total_War_Money_TrainerDr. Alban - Mp3 Collection (6 CD) 2008Roger Barry, Atmosphere, Weather and ClimatePhosphor_Beta_2_Full
Back to top Go down

LOUDNESS - The Ev...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wax Wings Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: