Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
When Light Ceases to Shine I_vote_lcapWhen Light Ceases to Shine I_voting_barWhen Light Ceases to Shine I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
When Light Ceases to Shine I_vote_lcapWhen Light Ceases to Shine I_voting_barWhen Light Ceases to Shine I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

When Light Ceases to Shine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laughing5

Laughing5

When Light Ceases to Shine Empty
PostSubject: When Light Ceases to Shine   When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 2:35 am

This is a song that I wrote a long time ago! I do videos of me singing for fun! Smile enjoy! that is if you want to watch it!! Smile
Back to top Go down
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: When Light Ceases to Shine   When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 11:05 am

I'm posting the same thing on the video but i thought i would share on WW

"Wonderful vocals. My only catch is confidence. confidence is key. there are points where i feel like i'm on your level, but you need to step up and be on that next level. where i am admiring your vocals rather than listening. yafeelin'me?"
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
Laughing5

Laughing5

PostSubject: Re: When Light Ceases to Shine   When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:44 am

THAT HELPS SO MUCH!!! I'm totally feelin ya by the way! Smile that is very good advice! that's the first time ive been given criticism like that before! I LUV IT!! thanks man! SOOOO helpful! Smile
Back to top Go down
TheRussianFool

TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: When Light Ceases to Shine   When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:52 am

Idk what it was but i just loved it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Light Ceases to Shine   When Light Ceases to Shine I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Light Ceases to Shine
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wax Wings Forums :: Music-
Jump to: