Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_vote_lcapDrugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_voting_barDrugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_vote_lcapDrugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_voting_barDrugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ajax245

ajax245

Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. Empty
PostSubject: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:22 pm

A thread to post your opinions and thoughts about drugs. Maybe there will be arguments, Maybe we will all get along. That's what we are here to find out. One Love.

I'll start. Marijuana is naturally grown, how can we make that illegal? $36 bil a year makes it Americas top cash crop. guess who is second. Corn, at $23 bil. Shocked yeah, i know... here's the diving board into the pool of discussion, now jump off WW.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:14 pm

ajax245 wrote:
A thread to post your opinions and thoughts about drugs. Maybe there will be arguments, Maybe we will all get along. That's what we are here to find out. One Love.

I'll start. Marijuana is naturally grown, how can we make that illegal? $36 bil a year makes it Americas top cash crop. guess who is second. Corn, at $23 bil. Shocked yeah, i know... here's the diving board into the pool of discussion, now jump off WW.

Well, First I'd like to say that I'm simply playing devil's advocate to stimulate argument.
But, Hemlock is illegal.. For the reason that it kills you. Many say that tobacco should be illegal. Just because it is naturally grown doesn't necessarily mean that it is harmless. Also, LSD, which is a naturally occurring substance found in mold doesn't do nearly as much harm as marijuana might do. Should LSD be legalized also? It has been proven that marijuana isn't chemically addicting, but it is psychologically addicting. Should we really make more money off of peoples inability to stop taking addicting products? Also, marijuana is seen by many as what is called a "gateway drug." Would it be wise to introduce people to a habit that may one day lead to drugs like heroin? Our drug problem is bad enough already. Many great people have been reduced to shells of themselves because of drugs. Kurt Cobain is a prime example.

And here is a cat. cat
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:14 am

I like the cat. You have good points too.
Back to top Go down
TheRussianFool

TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 1:05 am

Legal or not pot is still going to be grown no matter the facts its reality. How ever there is two options that i can think of at this time and they are to legalize it and crime goes down plus the state will make a fancy amount of money on the side or make the punishment to harsh so then people will stop smoking and with no one smoking everyone stops growing it.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:04 pm

TheRussianFool wrote:
Legal or not pot is still going to be grown no matter the facts its reality. How ever there is two options that i can think of at this time and they are to legalize it and crime goes down plus the state will make a fancy amount of money on the side or make the punishment to harsh so then people will stop smoking and with no one smoking everyone stops growing it.

It seems to me like society is moving not toward harsher punishment. I think we, in the near future, will get a majority vote on a bill to legalize marijuana. If it will happen anywhere, it will happen in California first. As a Libertarian, I can only hope that it will be legalized, among many other silly things that are currently illegal. But I can never underestimate the stupidity of the general public.
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:46 pm

i feel there's a chance that the bill you are saying will happen, is the november bill. which, by the way, will be the first thing i am going to vote on for my country. aint that legit?
Back to top Go down
TheRussianFool

TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:08 am

I dont think we are heading torward a more painful punishment either but it is still an option
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.   Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drugs, The Wax Wings Discussion.
Page 1 of 1