Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
A short narrative I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

A short narrative I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

A short narrative I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
A short narrative I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
A short narrative I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
A short narrative I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
A short narrative I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
A short narrative I_vote_lcapA short narrative I_voting_barA short narrative I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
A short narrative I_vote_lcapA short narrative I_voting_barA short narrative I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

A short narrative

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ajax245

ajax245

A short narrative Empty
PostSubject: A short narrative   A short narrative I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 8:47 am

i had to write it for my online classes. not finished. never intend to finish it haha

Tyler is sitting alone in a dark room. He thinks about floating to the sky and so it happens. He sees his mother in another chair that has the same effect. He tries to say hi but suddenly her head splits into a flowing river and Tyler is swimming now. He reaches for a helping hand and it turns out to be his father. He misses the hand and the current takes hold. He flows rapidly down the stream. He nears a waterfall and begins to pray. He falls over the edge and screams. Just before he hits he wakes up. “Good. It was just a dream.” He says. While trying to fall back asleep Tyler hears a loud bang. He quickly arises to examine the situation. There it is again, another loud bang. Tyler’s heartbeat begins to hasten. He breathes harder as he pulls open his door. Green lights surround him. He has no control of his muscles. All he can do is lay helplessly as a tall figure staggers up the stairs to retrieve him. Tyler starts to examine the hulking mass. Seven or eight feet tall, he can’t tell. The beast has deformed facial features and a lot of mass. Tyler fears for his life and passes out.
Tyler awakens on a table. He moves his fingers to see if he is still numb. He has control now. He notices a sharp pain in his side and he sits up to check it out. He looks and finds stitches. He runs his hand up and down the seam. He checks around for clues to how long he has been out. He sees no windows, only a door. He examines the clothes he is wearing. They look like tin foil but they feel like the finest silk. He begins to worry about his family and decides, after a couple minutes of debating, to look for them. He grabs a scalpel looking device and heads for the door. Just as he nears it the door opens. On the other side of it was a smaller being.
“Greetings,” It says “I wasn’t expecting you to wake for a little longer. Please take a seat over there and I’ll be right with you.”
Tyler was confused. He thinks to himself ‘is this the same beast from before? Why am I compelled to follow its demands?’
Tyler Takes a seat on the table and asks “Who are you, and what do you want with me and my family?” The little man replies
“I’m Jalxtereesta, you can call me Jal for short. I only want you, not your family. They are at your home sleeping right now.”
“What do you want with me then?” Tyler responds. He grips the scalpel tighter. Perhaps the being hasn’t seen it yet.
The little man types some commands into a computer-like device and tells Tyler “First you need to give me that scalpel before someone gets hurt and secondly I just want to run some tests.”
Tyler was shocked. The little being didn’t even look at him. “What kind of tests?” He says while he places the scalpel down on the table.
“They are the kind of tests to determine if your skills are worthy enough of the Star Command Fleet.”
“Star Command Fleet, What’s that?”
The being just grins as Tyler begins to falls asleep again.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
Eric
Admin
Eric

A short narrative Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short narrative   A short narrative I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:54 am

Ha ha, I like that. Good shit man. Kept me extremely interested.
You win-> cheers
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
TheRussianFool

TheRussianFool

A short narrative Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short narrative   A short narrative I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 5:24 am

Cant wait for the finish dude. If you finish at all.... I think you should vary interesting story study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A short narrative Empty
PostSubject: Re: A short narrative   A short narrative I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A short narrative
Page 1 of 1