Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
Darkness part one I_vote_lcapDarkness part one I_voting_barDarkness part one I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
Darkness part one I_vote_lcapDarkness part one I_voting_barDarkness part one I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

Darkness part one

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Enrin

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:21 am

Short story i started, the next part should be up sometime soon:

The room was dark. It was quiet. Way too quiet. My breathing, which I had thought was slow and steady, suddenly appeared rasping and desperate. What the hell was going on? I couldn’t see anything to speak of; a desk in the corner reflected the minuscule amount of moonlight that WAS shining through a tiny window near what I assumed was the top of the wall. Wait. Moonlight! That meant that It was night time! I was getting somewhere. If it was night time then…Wait, that won’t help me at all!
I tried to remember my name, which was no good, so I turned to whether I could remember where I was raised. That was no good either; I had abandoned the hope of remembering how I got to my current position almost immediately after I became conscious of my presence in this room. Why did it have to be so dar-
At that moment my thought process stopped as I felt a sudden and rude vibration from my pants pocket. I was confused for only a brief second before I realized the obvious fact that cell phones had a vibrate function, and that I must have one in my pocket! Desperately plunging for it I whipped it out and flipped it open.
“Hello??”
“Hello. Do you remember my voice?” Said a deep, accented voice, though I had no way of telling what country it came from.
“No. who is this?”
“I think the greater question is who are you? What am I? What is our purpose? Do we have a…Greater purpose?”
“What the hell are you talking about? You called me! You tell me who you are! You sound like some religious kook!” I was angry, already frustrated with current circumstances I couldn’t take it, I had to let it out on someone; This man seemed to be the perfect target for my rage.
“I WAKE UP IN THIS BLACK ROOM WITH NOTHING BUT A CELL PHONE WITH A SHITTY ASS VOICE ON THE OTHER END AND YOU HAVE THE GAUL TO START PLAYING GAMES WITH ME? TELL ME HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS PLACE OR I’M GOING TO-
At that moment a door opened in front of me and white light flooded the room, illuminating it. In the doorway was a slender, strikingly beautiful woman in official looking clothes. I stopped shouting immediately and squinted my eyes which burned.
“Who are you?” She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:24 am

I'm liking it so far. A little rough on technique. But plot seems good so far. Keep going... I want to see where this goes.
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
Eric
Admin
Eric

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 am

Darkness is the perfect title by the way. A metaphorical and a literal darkness is how it begins. Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
Enrin

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 am

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xxAtimisKxx

xxAtimisKxx

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:43 am

Want more.
I like were this is going, as in i love the whole mysterious feeling to this story.
Back to top Go down
JeVoisTout

JeVoisTout

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:36 am

By all means, continue sir. I like what I'm reading.
Back to top Go down
Enrin

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:44 am

Didnt have time today but Part two will be up tomorrow so hold tight! Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkness part one Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness part one   Darkness part one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness part one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wax Wings Forums :: Short Story-
Jump to: