Wax Wings Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» {Jessi Model / BTM Florence / Busty J-Flo Ultimate Collectio
Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:59 am by oaklipalla

Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:58 am by oaklipalla

» Wechat Nokia S60v5.sisx
Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 1:11 pm by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:07 am by oaklipalla

» Isodraw 7.1
Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 11:05 am by oaklipalla

» Ps3 Emulator V1.1.7 Bios
Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 5:03 am by oaklipalla

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website

Bookmark and share the address of Wax Wings Forums on your social bookmarking website
Top posters
oaklipalla
Let's start out with a general topic. I_vote_lcapLet's start out with a general topic. I_voting_barLet's start out with a general topic. I_vote_rcap 
daryscarol
Let's start out with a general topic. I_vote_lcapLet's start out with a general topic. I_voting_barLet's start out with a general topic. I_vote_rcap 
Eric
ajax245
TheRussianFool
xxAtimisKxx
JeVoisTout
Enrin
Laughing5
Hobo-Joe

Let's start out with a general topic.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric
Admin
Eric

Let's start out with a general topic. Empty
PostSubject: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:30 am

Best genre ever, and why. (Bands, songs, culture etc.)

Punk.
It inspired so many great musicians and the culture was rebellious and anti-establishment. There is a side for mature and immature people. Like Shakespeare, it appealed to everyone.
Also, Kurt Cobain.
Back to top Go down
https://judasdaedalus.forumotion.com
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:41 am

My perspective:
Metal, man. nothing's more hard, more motivated and more drunk than metal. it winds you up and then settles you down. examples: Metallica, Megadeth...

society's common perspective:
Blues. they are the grand daddy of music, hands down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
xxAtimisKxx

xxAtimisKxx

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:57 am

Rock
I say rock because the lyrics hold some sort of meaning, and has some great music composition. Its also easy listening unlike with todays popular music were you take some kids give em instruments and tell them to wail on them for 3 to 7 minutes and call that a song. I.e The Beatles, Rush, Queen, Journey
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:01 am

ajax245 wrote:
My perspective:
Metal, man. nothing's more hard, more motivated and more drunk than metal. it winds you up and then settles you down. examples: Metallica, Megadeth...

I would say jazz shares that title with blues.
Back to top Go down
TheRussianFool

TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:00 am

None and all because their will always be someone else you will always gladly defend their favorite genere no matter how well your argument.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Admin
Eric

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 am

TheRussianFool wrote:
None and all because their will always be someone else you will always gladly defend their favorite genere no matter how well your argument.

Wait. What? You might want to check your grammar bro. I can't even make out what you are trying to convey.
scratch
Back to top Go down
TheRussianFool

TheRussianFool

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:49 pm

Im trying to say theres always going to be someone else that wont agree with you simply because their influence's on music are different. Nice smily btw
Back to top Go down
ajax245

ajax245

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:41 am

Eric wrote:
ajax245 wrote:
My perspective:

I would say jazz shares that title with blues.

yeah jazz too Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/tyleramador
Josh

PostSubject: Country   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:44 am

I, of course, would say country, because it's orgins go way back. It was one of the very first styles of music. Rock n' Roll also came from Country music, as well as Dansband. Im also a very lyrical person, and Country, unlike many other styles of music, have a lot of very deep meanings in its lyrics. Ive always loved the sound of a fiddle and a steel guitar too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's start out with a general topic.   Let's start out with a general topic. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's start out with a general topic.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wax Wings Forums :: Music-
Jump to: